TERMS & CONDITIONS
b) Electronic Form. By accessing the Website or becoming a Member, you consent to have this Agreement provided to you in electronic form.
You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age and single or separated from your spouse to register as a member of HornMarriage or use the Website. Membership in the Service is void where prohibited. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION; PRICING.
You may become a Member of the Service free of charge. Free membership will only entitle you to participate in some, but not all, of the features and services available as part of the Service. To access additional features and services, you must become a paying subscriber to the Service via the purchase of a one the Three Paid Memberships. Accordingly, your use of those additional features is conditional upon the payment of the relevant fees. Please see Subscription Rates for a description of the current subscription plans and their prices. Please note that the subscription policies that are disclosed to you in subscribing to the service are deemed part of this Agreement. For purposes of this Agreement the term “Member” includes subscribers, unless where its usage indicates otherwise. From time to time, HornMarriage may remove the profiles of non-subscribers.
This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Website and/or are a Member. You may terminate your membership and/or subscription at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions designated on the Website or by sending HornMarriage email notice of termination to HornMarriage, email@example.com, including the words “Cancel Service” in the subject line of said email. If you terminate your subscription, your subscription will remain active until the end of your then-current subscription period (that is, the subscription period through which you had paid prior to your termination). HornMarriage may terminate your membership and/or subscription by sending notice to you at the email address you provide in your application for membership, or such other email address as you may later provide to HornMarriage. If HornMarriage terminates your membership in the Service because you have breached this Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of unused subscription fees.
- NON-COMMERCIAL USE BY MEMBERS.
The Website is for the personal use of individual Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become Members and should not use the Service or the Website for any purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website may be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress. Use of the Website is with the permission of HornMarriage, which may be revoked at any time, for any reason, in HornMarriage’s sole discretion.
- ACCOUNT SECURITY.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password that you designate during the Registration process, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. You agree to (a) immediately notify HornMarriage of any unauthorized use of your username or password or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. HornMarriage will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information. If you share your computer with others, you may wish to consider disabling your auto-sign in feature.
- YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER MEMBERS.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Members via the Service and off the Service and HornMarriage will not intervene in disputes between you and members on and off the Service. You understand that HornMarriage does not screen its Members, it does not conduct criminal background screening of its members and it also does not inquire into the backgrounds of its Members and/or attempt to verify the statements of its Members. HornMarriage makes no representations or warranties as to the conduct of Members or their compatibility with any current or future Members. In no event shall HornMarriage be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of the Service, including without limitation, bodily injury, emotional distress, and/or any other damages resulting from communications or meetings with other registered users of this Service or persons you meet through this Service. You agree to take reasonable precautions in all interactions with other Members of the Service, particularly if you decide to meet offline or in person. In addition, you agree to review HornMarriage Dating Safety Tips section prior to using the Service. You understand that HornMarriage makes no guarantees, either express or implied, regarding your ultimate compatibility with individuals you meet through the Service. You should not provide your financial information (for example, your credit card or bank account information) to other Members.
- CONTENT ON HORNMARRIAGE.
a) Proprietary Rights. HornMarriage owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Website and the Service. The Website contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of HornMarriage, and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
b) Reliance on Content, Advice, Etc. Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the Service are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. HornMarriage does not: (i) guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the Service, or (ii) adopt, endorse or accept responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by any party that appears on the Website. Under no circumstances will HornMarriage or its affiliates be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your reliance on information or other content posted on the Website or transmitted to or by any Members.
- CONTENT POSTED BY YOU ON HORNMARRIAGE.
a) You are solely responsible for the Content that you publish or display (“post”) on the Service, or transmit to other Members. You will not post on the Service, or transmit to other Members via the Service any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party’s rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity). You will not provide inaccurate, misleading or false information to HornMarriage or to any other Member. If information provided to HornMarriage, or another Member, subsequently becomes inaccurate, misleading or false, you will promptly notify HornMarriage of such change.
- PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES.
HornMarriage reserves the right to investigate and terminate your membership if you have misused the Service, or behaved in a way which could be regarded as inappropriate or whose conduct is unlawful or illegal. The following is a partial list of the type of actions that you may not engage in with respect to the Service:
– You will not impersonate any person or entity.
– You will not “stalk” or otherwise harass any person.
– You will not share/use a Premium Membership and/or Member profile with more than one member.
– You will not express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by HornMarriage without our specific prior written consent.
– You will not use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine”, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service or its contents.
– You will not post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
– You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Service.
– You will not interfere with or disrupt the Services or the site or the servers or networks connected to the Services or the site.
– You will not post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
Subscriptions; Charges on Your Billing Account.
HornMarriage bills you through an online account (your “Billing Account”) for use of the Service. You agree to pay HornMarriage all charges at the prices then in effect for any use of the Service by you or other persons (including your agents) using your Billing Account, and you authorize HornMarriage to charge your chosen payment provider (your “Payment Method”) for the Service. You agree to make payment using that selected Payment Method. HornMarriage reserves the right to correct any errors or mistakes that it makes even if it has already requested or received payment. HornMarriage is the billing entity and your billing statement will reflect such. All sales are final and partial use of memberships are non refundable.
- Recurring Billing. Subscription plans to the Service consist of an initial period, for which there is a one time charge, followed by recurring period charges as agreed to by you unless you elect to turn off the recurring billing mechanism. By entering into this Agreement, you acknowledge that your subscription has an initial and recurring payment feature and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation, unless you elect to turn off the auto-recurring billing mechanism when you purchase a subscription. EASTAFRICAMATCH MAY SUBMIT PERIODIC CHARGES (E.G., MONTHLY) WITHOUT FURTHER AUTHORIZATION FROM YOU, UNTIL YOU PROVIDE PRIOR NOTICE (CONFIRMED IN WRITING UPON REQUEST BY HORNMARRIAGE) THAT YOU HAVE TERMINATED THIS AUTHORIZATION OR WISH TO CHANGE YOUR PAYMENT METHOD.
- Payment Method. The terms of your payment will be based on your Payment Method and may be determined by agreements between you and the financial institution, credit card issuer or other provider of your chosen Payment Method (the “Payment Method Provider”). If HornMarriage does not receive payment from your Payment Method Provider, you agree to pay all amounts due on your Billing Account upon demand.
- Change in Amount Authorized. If the amount to be charged to your Billing Account varies from the amount you preauthorized (other than due to the imposition or change in the amount of state sales taxes), you have the right to receive, and HornMarriage shall provide, notice of the amount to be charged and the date of the charge at least 10 days before the scheduled date of the transaction. Any agreement you have with your Payment Method Provider will govern your use of your Payment Method. You agree that HornMarriage may accumulate charges incurred and submit them as one or more aggregate charges during or at the end of each billing cycle.
- Auto-renewal. Your HornMarriage subscription will be automatically extended for successive renewal periods at the then-current non-promotional subscription rate, unless you elect to turn off the rebilling mechanism on the site when you first purchase a subscription or deactivate the rebilling mechanism prior to the expiration date of your subscription. If you resign, you may use your subscription until the end of your then-current subscription term. However, you won’t be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the subscription fee paid for the then-current subscription period.
- Free Trials and Other Promotions. Any free trial or other promotion that provides subscriber-level access to the Service must be used within the specified time of the trial. You must cancel your subscription before the end of the trial period in order to avoid being charged a subscription fee. If you cancel prior to the end of the trial period and are inadvertently charged for a subscription, please contact info@hornmarriage to have the charges reversed.
This Agreement contains the entire agreement between you and HornMarriage regarding the use of the Website and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
Please contact us with any questions regarding this agreement. I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.